1. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that we collect that can identify you as a particular individual, such as: name, e-mail, IP, address and telephone.
2. How we collect your personal data
There are several ways in which we can collect your personal data on our website:
- When you access our website we collect and store your IP address, geographic location, type and version of browser, operating system used, among other data through the Google Analytics tool.
- When you contact us via email, we may collect your name, email address and other data that may be contained in the message you sent to our Zoho and Gmail provider.
- When you sign up for our newsletter or any other email list on our website, we can collect your name, email address, phone, geolocation, language, browser data and operating system using the E-goi tool.
3. How do we use your collected data?
With the data we collect from you, we can:
- Offer a better experience on our website, with content in your native language, improved design and usability, proper functioning of warning bars and pop-up windows, among others.
- Offer more personalized and accurate support regarding your questions or doubts sent by users to us.
- Improve our marketing strategy, aiming to offer offers of services and products more appropriate, efficient, interesting and relevant to our users.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
Your collected personal data can be shared in the following ways:
- Third parties designated by you: Upon your approval, we may be sharing the personal data collected or provided by you to third parties that you have designated and approved this sharing for us.
- Services provided by third parties: We may share some or all of your personal data with services provided by third parties, who are responsible for the tools and functionality that we use on our website. We currently use the following services:
It is worth mentioning that we do not share your personal data captured through direct contact with us with third parties, unless you have previously authorized it.
5. How long do we retain your personal data?
All personal data collected may be stored indefinitely on our website or the third party services we use.
However, such data will only remain stored as long as they have their authorization and are necessary for the full service of users and the correct functioning of the website systems.
6. What rights do you have over your personal data?
At any time you can unsubscribe from our email marketing service, stop receiving our push notifications, or even edit/delete the comments you posted on our website.
If you want to make a request to remove, rectify or access your personal data, just send us an email using the form on the contact page.
7. Where do we send your personal data to?
The personal data we collect from you may be sent to Brazil, the United States, Portugal or other countries, depending on where each third party service we use has its operation.
Those countries where personal data are sent may not have the same legal protections and obligations as the one from which the data was originally collected.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
We follow the most up-to-date security protocols for web applications. Our website makes use of the https: // (SSL) protocol, which guarantees data traffic between the client and our server in encrypted form. And we use third-party services that also employ the same or a higher level of security than ours.
In addition, we are constantly updating our applications to eliminate flaws and bugs, as well as keeping ourselves informed about the main issues related to digital security.
If there is a violation of personal data on our server, website or applications that we use, we will immediately interrupt the service, and notify and provide support to the injured users.
9. Personal data of children (under 18)
Our website is not directly aimed at children under 18 years of age. If a parent or guardian verifies that their son or daughter has provided personal data without their consent and permission, they can contact us and request removal of this data.
10. External sites, embedded content and links
Within our site there may be links that take the user to other sites, as well as content incorporated from other sites.
That is why we recommend reading it periodically in order to learn about changes in its content.
12. Still having doubts? Contact us!
This policy is valid only for the following sites and their respective domains/URLs:
- Help Creators (https://helpcreators.com)
- Help In Business (https://helpinbusiness.co)
- Help In Tech (https://helpintech.net)
- Help In WP (https://helpinwp.net)
- Help In Trips (https://helpintrips.com)
- Help In Marketing (https://helpinmarketing.com)
- Help In Languages (https://helpinlanguages.com)
Last text update: 18/01/2020