We always value transparency with you, in addition to constantly adapting ourselves to the laws and regulations of the locations where we operate.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files (usually encrypted text) that are stored on your computer or mobile device (smartphone, tablets, etc.) by your browser (browser) at the request of internet sites.
They can be either session/temporary cookies (which are used during the session and expire after closing the browser), or permanent/eternal cookies (which are used during the session but stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
There are also 2 types of cookies present on our website: Own cookies, which are inserted by us on your computer or mobile device, and third party cookies, which are for services provided by third parties on our website.
In order to better understand what each cookie does within a website, we can categorize them in this way:
- PREFERENCES: Cookie category that allows you to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or is displayed, such as the preferred language or the region in which the user is. The main purpose of this type of cookie is to improve the user experience on the website, but does not prevent it from working.
- SECURITY: Category of cookie used to verify the identity of the user, seeking to prevent the fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect user data from unauthorized third parties.
- ANALYTICS: Cookie category that aims to allow websites to understand and analyze how visitors use and interact with their pages and / or systems, by collecting information and usage statistics from website reports. To do so, it is not necessary to personally identify users.
- TRACKING: A category of cookie that, by storing files on users’ devices, allows the registration of clicks on links, advertisements and commercial transactions, such as sales and leads.
- ADVERTISING: Cookie category used to adapt advertising to the impacted user profile, improving their experience and seeking to make advertisers more effective.
- PROCESSES: Category of cookie used in order to improve the functioning of the website, allowing users to find the services and information expected.
If you want to know even more details about cookies, these 2 sites can offer you more information:
The main purpose of cookies is to allow the user’s browser to “remember” their actions and/or preferences over time, making it possible for websites that apply cookies to provide faster, more efficient and customized services to their users, eliminating the need for repeatedly entering the same information.
In other words, cookies allow, among other purposes, that you stay logged in the comments system, interact correctly with our notice and notification bars, or receive targeted advertising, for example.
All of this information collected by cookies is completely anonymous and does not identify you as a particular individual. This data is necessary and only used to allow the full functioning of the website and its systems.
3. The Cookies We Use
In the table below you can see the cookies we use on this website, why we use them, with whom we share this data, and for how long the cookie remains stored on your computer or device.
|__cfduid||Eternal | Third||365 days||It is the CloudFlare cookie, a service that does DNS, CDN and security management for our site.|
|_fbp and fr||Permanent | The 3rd||90 days||These are Facebook cookies used for “pixel” tagging that allows for ad targeting and remarketing.|
|_ga, _gid and _gat||Session and Eternal (respectively) | The 3rd||2 years, 24 hours, and 1 minute (respectively)||These are Google Analytics cookies, a service that monitors and analyzes user access on our site.|
|pll_language and pll_cookie||Eternal | Own||365 days||Cookie that stores the selected language of the last page accessed by the user.|
Our website may also occasionally contain content embedded on other pages of other third party websites.
4. How to manage cookies on your browser
Most browsers allow the user, when visiting/accessing a website, to accept, refuse or delete cookies from it, through the appropriate settings in the respective browser.
This can usually be done through your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menus, and within the “cookies”, “privacy” or “browsing history” sessions. For more details follow the links on the official support pages of the main browsers on the market:
Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flashes used on our website. To delete or disable flash cookies, visit the Adobe Support Page for more information.
We emphasize, however, that, by partially or totally disabling cookies, our website may present improper functioning, loss of content, among other problems.
That is why we recommend reading it periodically in order to learn about changes in its content.
6. User consent
There is also a consent confirmation button, if the user clicks on it and continues to browse our website, this will mean and will be considered as their unequivocal consent and irrevocable and irreversible acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in this page.
6. Still having doubts? Contact us!
This policy is valid only for the following sites and their respective domains/URLs:
- Help Creators (https://helpcreators.com)
- Help In Business (https://helpinbusiness.co)
- Help In Tech (https://helpintech.net)
- Help In WP (https://helpinwp.net)
- Help In Trips (https://helpintrips.com)
- Help In Marketing (https://helpinmarketing.com)
- Help In Languages (https://helpinlanguages.com)
Last text update: 18/01/2020